NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).
Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...
Today tuesday,Arinze Okemiri,who sells eye glasses on the street of Lagos,was arraigned before an Ebute Metta Chief Magistrate court,on charges of arson,attempted murder and action causing grievous harm.The Police Prosecutor Mr Emmanuel Ajayi,said Arinze attempted to burn down a shop at 19/21 Balogun street,Lagos Island,belonging to one Malachi Ezeoke,by setting it on fire after wetting it with petrol.Arinze,while attempting to set ablaze the two shops,also caused bodily harm to the shop owner,Mr Ezeoke,by setting fire on his two legs.The accused pleaded not guilty to all charges,upon the accused plea,his lawyer,Mr.S.O. Oladele,urged the court to admit him to bail in the most liberal term,since the accused is presume innocent until proven guilty.The presiding Chief Magistrate,O. Olajuwon,admitted the accused to bail in the sum of N400,000 with two sureties in the like sum the addresses and means of livelihood of the sureties must be verified by the prosecutor.The case was adjourned till September 23,2015 for mention.
Comments
Post a Comment