LEGENDARY ACTOR MANOJ KUMAR DIES AT 87: ‘ROTI KAPADA AUR MAKAAN’ DIRECTOR BREATHES HIS LAST IN MUMBAI. (PHOTOS).

Image
 Legendary actor Manoj Kumar dies at 87: ‘Roti Kapada Aur Makaan’ director breathes his last in Mumbai Manoj Kumar, the Bollywood actor and filmmaker, renowned for his patriotic films, passed away at the age of 87 at Mumbai's Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. The cause of his death was identified as cardiogenic shock due to acute myocardial infarction, according to medical reports. The medical reports confirmed that apart from a severe heart attack that took away his life, Manoj had been battling decompensated liver cirrhosis for the past few months, ANI reported. Following deteriorating health condition, he was admitted to the hospital on February 21, 2025. Popularly known as ‘Bharat Kumar,’ Manoj Kumar was an exceptional director and actor who was honoured with National Film Award. He also received the Padma Shri in 1992 and Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2015, which is the highest award in field of Indian cinema presented annually by the Government of India to recognise outstandin...

CAPE VERDE GOVT DEBUNK THE TRAVEL ALERT ISSUED BY THE US GOVT,OVER A NEW VIRUS ''zIKA''.

According to CCTV,Cape Verde has dismissed a travel alert issued by the US government over zika virus,saying the concerns were overblown and that the number of cases of the virus in the country was on the decline.The US Cerntre for Disease Control {CDC} extended its travel warning on friday to a futher eight countries,including Cape Verde,that pse a risk of infection with zika ,bringing the total number to 22.The virus zika is a mosquito borne virus spreading through the Caribbean and Latin America.Only about 20 percent of the infected cases display'' symptoms which are usually mild and include fever,join and conjunctivitis.The CDC warns that it can also be spread from pregnant women to foetuses and has been linked to a birth defect called microcephaly,in which babies are born with abnormally small heads and sometimes brain damage.Jorge Barreto,the representatives for Cape Verde's National Directorate of Health,said the warning did not constitute a travel ban but was intended to persuade women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant to take precautions.Barreto said ''The Ministry of Health believes that maybe there was a misunderstanding in the interpretation of the recommedation issued by the CDC.Wwe have seen a decreese in terms of notification of zika cases.Last week we recorded 126 cases and the week before there were 212 cases''.The Cape Verde government says it believes the virus was imported from Brazil.One more photo below.                                                                                                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).