NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).
Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...
Today wednesday Orange and Bharti Airtel International signed a deal that will allow Orange's acquisition of Airtel's operations in Burkina Faso and Sierra Leone in a strategy to invest in emerging markets.This comes a day after agreeing to buy Cellcom in Liberia.Orange will acquire 100% stake in the two companies share capital.Orange and Bharti Airtel first disclosed they were holding deal talks in July 2015,at the time,Orange said it was exploring the possibility of acquiring Airtel's operations in Chad and Congo Brazzaville,in addition to Burkina Faso and Sierra Leone.No purchase price was given but Orange said it would be around eight times both companies annual operating profits before taxes and charges.The deal still subject to regulatory approval,will add 5.5 million mobile phone customers to Orange's portfolio.It will also raise Orange's presence in Africa to 20 countries.One more photo below.
Comments
Post a Comment