NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).

Image
 Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...

ISLAMIST MILITANTS,SEIZED MALIAN ARMY BASE TODAY.

                        Today tuesday it was reported that suspected Islamist militants seized control of an army base in the central Malian town of Nampala today tuesday.The deputy mayor of Diabaly Ousmane Diallo says that ''The army is regrouping in town {Diabaly} and is preparing a counter-attack to retake the base,which fell into the hands of the assailants''.Officials had no information on casualties.Armed men in four-wheel drive vehicles and on motorcycles attacked Malian forces at several positions in Nampala at around 0500GMT.despite th presence of an 11,000 strong peacekeeping force,militants have reorganized and continued to launch attacks across Mali and the wider West Africa region.One more photo below.                                                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.