NAF INTENSIFIES AIRPOWER CAMPAIGN, STRENGTHENS AIR PRESENCE IN SOKOTO TO DENY TERRORISTS FREEDOM OF ACTION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 NAF INTENSIFIES AIRPOWER CAMPAIGN, STRENGTHENS AIR PRESENCE IN SOKOTO TO DENY TERRORISTS FREEDOM OF ACTION The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has intensified its airpower campaign against terrorism, banditry, kidnapping and other criminal activities across the North-West, with a strengthened air presence in Sokoto State to support ongoing joint security operations. The initiative reflects the Service’s determination to sustain pressure on hostile elements, enhance aerial surveillance and maintain the capacity for rapid response to emerging threats, while providing effective air support to ground forces operating within the Joint Operations Area. The strengthened air presence is particularly significant in the fight against asymmetric threats, where terrorists and bandits exploit difficult terrain, mobility and concealment to evade ground forces. By leveraging the reach, speed, flexibility and precision of airpower, the NAF is better positioned to support efforts to locate, disrupt and d...

16 KANO PREGNANT WOMEN,BARRED FROM HAJJ.

                         Today thursday,the Kano State Pilgrim Welfare Board said that 16 female intending pilgrims,discovered to be pregnant,had been barred from performing 2016 Hajj.The Executive Secretary of the board,Malam Abba Yakubu,disclosed this in an interview in Kano.He said the affected pilgrims were detected during the medical and pregnancy test conducted by the committee set up to screen the pilgrims.He said ''All the 16 female intending pilgrims will not be allowed to go to Holy Land in compliance with the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria {NAHCON} directive''.Yakubu said the board had already replaced the affected pilgrims with the names of their relations as requested by them.He disclosed that the board had completed the necessary arrangements for the commencement of the transportation of its intending pilgrims to Saudi Arabia.The executive secretary said the exercise,which was to commence today August 11,had now been shifted to August 12,following the delay in getting the Basic Travelling Allowance {BTA} for the pilgrims.''We have shifted the transportation of the first batch of our pilgrims to Friday August 12,following the delay in securing BTA for our intending pilgrims.So by the grace of God,the transportation will commence unfailingly tomorrow''.Yakubu said the board would deploy 13 health personnel including doctors and nurses to take care of the state pilgrims while in Saudi for hajj.He said that the board had so far secured over 4,500 visas for its intending pilgrims while the remaining 1,388 passports were being processed at the Saudi Consulate in Kano.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.