A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

BBC HONOURED A NIGERIAN POLICEMAN FOR NOT TAKING BRIBE.[PHOTOS}.

Image result for bbc honours nigerian policeman
       A Nigerian police officer Julius Adedeji has been honoured by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) for not taking bribe.
Data from the Nigeria Bureau of Statistics, from a 2017 survey, reveals that personnel of the Nigeria police are among the most corrupt public officers in the country.
Adedeji is said to have never taken a bribe, not because he has never been offered such but because it is “needless” for him.For that rare feat, the BBC is celebrating him as Nigeria’s ‘most dedicated police officer’.Adedeji told the BBC in an interview that he was surprised to be nominated for the award because he did not know he was being watched.“I thank God that it’s recognised and I feel like putting my best more and more. A copy of the letter (from the BBC) was delivered to my office for my information,” the officer noted.“When I read through it, I was wondering could it be true? I read through the letter and I saw that it said, they wanted an institution which they can name and shame those that are not doing well and encourage the people that are doing well within the Nigerian police force, I felt so great.“When asked if he had ever been offered money in the form of bribe, he said: “Absolutely. And even today, a person offered to give me some money and I said ‘no, no, no, no why would you do that, I’m just doing my work’.”.He, however, admitted he had been tempted to take bribes, saying: “There’s no way one would not once in a while be tempted; but I just want to do what is right,” he said.
Image result for bbc honours nigerian policeman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.