NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).

Image
 Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...

SHADES OF CHOCOLATE+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
     Chocolate comes in different shades.We have white chocolate,light and very dark chocolate but generally chocolate is known as brown.According to research the word chocolate entered the English language from Spanish.[4] How the word came into Spanish is less certain, and there are multiple competing explanations. Perhaps the most cited explanation is that "chocolate" comes from Nahuatl, the language of the Aztecs, from the word "chocolātl", which many sources derived from the Nahuatl word "xocolātl" made up from the words "xococ" meaning sour or bitter, and "ātl" meaning water or refreshment.[4] However, as William Bright noted[5] the word "chocolatl" does not occur in central Mexican colonialsources making this an unlikely derivation. Santamaria[6] gives a derivation from the Yucatec Maya word "chokol" meaning hot, and the Nahuatl "atl" meaning water. More recently[when?] Dakin and Wichmann derive it from another Nahuatl term, "chicolatl" from Eastern Nahuatl meaning "beaten drink".[7] They derive this term from the word for the frothing stick, "chicoli".On Sunday I had an event so I decided to where different shades of chocolate from my dress,purse and shoes to church so that by the time am set for the event after church,my red carpet look will really stand out and the photos of my church look,will not over shadow the photos of my red carpet look.I hope you like the two outfits I wore on sunday.More photos below.
Image may contain: 4 people, people standingImage may contain: 1 person, close-upImage may contain: 3 people, people standing and shoesRelated image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.