ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...





Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at work so I decided
ReplyDeleteto browse your website on my iphone during lunch break.
I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take
a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile ..
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, superb site! Ahaa, its fastidious conversation about this piece of writing at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me
also commenting at this place. I’ve been surfing online more
than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like
yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners
and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful
than ever before. http://foxnews.org