GOV. ALIA'S GIFT TO BENUE JUDICIARY IN ORFER- ATTORNEY GENERAL. (PHOTO).

Image
 Alia’s car gift to Benue judiciary in order – Attorney General The Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice and Public Order of Benue State, Hon. Barr. Fidelis Mnyim has said the car gift to the judiciary by Governor Hyacinth Alia is a symbol of support and commitment as promised when he assumed office. Barr Mnyim was reacting to a query posed by Prof. Ernest Ojukwu, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, in a tweet on Monday, 7th May 2024, challenging the viability of the autonomy granted to Benue State Judiciary if the State governor was still buying cars for them. MAGIC FM recalls that Governor Alia donated six (SUV) vehicles recently to the judiciary. The Professor had wondered why Governor Alia of Benue State should procure vehicles for the state’s judiciary when the funds allocated to the judiciary could be utilized for that purpose. The Attorney General of the State said that the procurement of vehicles for the judiciary constituted an additional benevolent gesture by the Governor.

KYLIE JENNER COVERS 'INTERVIEW' GERMANY MAGAZINE COVER,SPRING/SUMMER 2019 EDITION.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, text
     According to the magazine ''At only 21, Kylie Jenner has achieved what most only dream of in a lifetime. Everything the Calabasas native does or touches turns to gold. But that’s something she insists she’s worked for.
Jenner has come a long way since the hijinks-ensuing, gauche tween Keeping Up with the Kardashians first introduced to back in 2007, to unrivalled makeup mogul. Her influence is unassailable, so much so that her company, Kylie Cosmetics, has turned her into the youngest self-made billionaire —not just in the beauty field but in history, surpassing even Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg. What started off with a few simple “lip kits” has turned into a mighty beauty empire —the journey rife with plastic surgery rumours— that now offers lipsticks, eyeshadows, blushes, powders, concealers, and, truly, anything you’d ever need to emulate Kylie’s impeccable Instagram façade.
But, despite her unparalleled business deeds, Jenner’s proudest achievement is her daughter, Stormi Webster —whose cherished pregnancy she managed to keep a secret to her more than 129 million followers (and growing). We catch up with the entrepreneur, socialite, and trendsetter to discuss her future business ventures, social pressure and how motherhood has shifted her values.
Sara Delgado: You always knew you wanted to be a young mother. Now that Stormi is one, how has motherhood changed you?
Kylie Jenner: Yes, I always knew I wanted to be a young mother. I remember people used to ask, “are you ready for this?” And I always knew I was ready but you don’t know what that love and that feeling is like until after you have a child. She really comes before me so that is a lot to take in at a young age but I feel like I was definitely made for this and she has changed my life for the better. The way that I look at things is a lot more positive and I really feel like my life didn’t start until I had her.
Sara Delgado: Do you want more kids soon?
Kylie Jenner: I do want more kids but I do not have any plans in the near future to have children right now.
Sara Delgado: Do you consider yourself a role model?
Kylie Jenner: I feel like I felt a lot more pressure to become a role model when I had my daughter because I know she’s going to look up to me and I want to be the best example I can be.
SD: Do the news cycle and social media comments affect your everyday life?
KJ: I can’t remember the day when I didn’t have millions of people telling me their opinion on everything that I do, so I have no idea what it would be like for that not to happen. It does get to me sometimes but I feel like God put me in this position because he knew that I could handle it.
SD: Even if sometimes hurtful, social media has been rather helpful in your career. What would you do if it did not exist for a day?
KJ: Honestly, I would love to just put my phone away and live in the moment.
SD: Kylie Cosmetics has officially turned you into a beauty billionaire, and the youngest self-made billionaire in history. How does that feel?
KJ: I never thought that this could happen. I believed in Kylie Cosmetics but I didn’t even know what I was getting myself into. It feels amazing, it’s wild, and being the youngest ever to do it is a blessing. I now want to focus on giving back to people and doing things that I’m passionate about.
SD: A lot of people feel like the term “self-made” is not 100% accurate in your case…
KJ: There’s really no other word to use other than self-made because that is the truth. That is the category that I fall under. Although, I am a special case because before I started Kylie Cosmetics, I had a huge platform and lots of fans. I did not get money from my parents past the age of 15. I used 100% of my own money to start the company, not a dime in my bank account is inherited… and I am very proud of that.
SD: What do you see next for the company? Are you looking into other entrepreneurial ventures?
KJ: Yes, I have so many amazing projects coming out this year. One, in particular, I’m very excited about. I can’t share too much now but you guys are just going to have to wait and see! As for Kylie Cosmetics though, I just want to keep expanding and touch other parts of the world.
SD: On top of all that, you’ve been on KUWTK for 12 years. Do you think you’ll ever subject your kid to reality TV?
KJ: I am going to wait until she is old enough to make that decision for herself.
SD: Lastly, what do you hope people will remember you by?
KJ: I hope people will remember that I pushed boundaries, inspired them, worked incredibly hard, set trends, and made history with my business – all at a young age.  I hope to inspire other young women to know that there are no limits and to work hard for what you believe in.
More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).