FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD.(PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
PRESS RELEASE FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD. …CP FCT Condemns such acts as it delays the course of justice The FCT Police Command, on the 4th of October 2026 at approximately 02:46PM, received a distress call reporting that an unidentified adult male was being assaulted by an angry mob over an alleged attempt to abduct a child. Following receipt of the report, police operatives from Kuje Division were immediately dispatched to the scene, where one Bashir Usman was rescued from an irate mob that was about to lynch him. Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was being assaulted by the mob over allegations that he attempted to abduct a five year old child in front of her residence in Angwan Lado, Kuje Area Council of the FCT. The suspect has been taken into protective custody, while investigations into the alleged crime is being expanded to unravel the extent of his activities and apprend any accomplices who m...

No matter whether a person pursuit of this necessary thing, for that
ReplyDeletereason he/sheneeds to be available that will in depth, in order
that item might be taken care of right here.
Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing?
ReplyDeleteI've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must
say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price?
Many thanks, I appreciate it!
Greetings, everyone employed to compose great, though the keep going quite a
ReplyDeletefew blog posts have been completely somewhat boring… We pass up ones amazing documents.
Previous a few blog posts are simply bit from record!
go on!
Great goods from you, man. I've be aware your stuff prior
ReplyDeleteto and you are simply too magnificent. I really like what you have received right here, certainly like
what you're stating and the best way wherein you assert it.
You're making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to stay it smart.
I can not wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a wonderful website.
Hello there, I discovered your blog by the use of Google at the same time as looking for a related topic, your site came up, it appears good.
ReplyDeleteI've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.[X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]Hello there, just turned into
aware of your blog via Google, and found that it's really informative.
I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful should you continue
this in future. A lot of other people can be benefited out of
your writing. Cheers!