PRESIDENT TINUBU CONGRATULATES PRESIDENT LUIZ INÁCIO LULA DA SILVA ON RE-ELECTION, REAFFIRMS NIGERIA–BRAZIL PARTNERSHIP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
STATEHOUSE PRESS RELEASE PRESIDENT TINUBU CONGRATULATES PRESIDENT LUIZ INÁCIO LULA DA SILVA ON RE-ELECTION, REAFFIRMS NIGERIA–BRAZIL PARTNERSHIP I congratulate my friend, President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva of Brazil, on his re-election for a record fourth term. Your renewed mandate offers an opportunity to strengthen the longstanding friendship and historical ties between Nigeria and Brazil. As two leading nations of the Global South, we can promote economic integration and advance our shared interests in a rapidly changing global order. I look forward to expanding cooperation in trade and investment, agriculture and food security, energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, science and technology, education, aviation, and cultural exchange. I affirm Nigeria's continued commitment to working with Brazil to strengthen multilateral cooperation and advance shared priorities in Africa, South America, and across the Global South. On behalf of the people of Nigeria, I wish you a successful new...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time
ReplyDeleteto be happy. I have read this publish and if
I may just I want to suggest you some interesting
things or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article.
I desire to read more issues approximately it! I’ve been browsing online
greater than three hours nowadays, yet I never found any fascinating article like yours.
It is lovely price sufficient for me. In my view, if
all web owners and bloggers made excellent content
material as you did, the internet can be a lot more useful than ever before.
I absolutely love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme.
Did you build this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm
hoping to create my own site and want to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is named.
Cheers! http://Foxnews.net/
I just couldn't depart your site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information a person provide to your visitors?
ReplyDeleteIs going to be again frequently in order to investigate cross-check new posts