KIM KARDASHIAN HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS FIVE NANNIES HELPING CARE FOR HER FOUR CHILDREN. (PHOTO).

Image
 Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has five nannies helping care for her four children, with one nanny always on duty when the kids are with her while the other four rotate. Despite the help, Kim insists that the weight of parenting still falls largely on her shoulders😳 The 45-year-old says she personally handles school drop-offs and pickups, has dinner with her children every night and reads books with them before bed. She also revealed that one of her children still sleeps in her bed whenever they want. ❤️ Kim described herself as an “intermediate-strict parent”, saying she is “extremely patient and loving.” She also revealed that she and Kanye still communicate well, especially when it comes to their 13-year-old daughter North’s growing solo music career.  “That is something that her dad and I have better communication about," With five nannies helping behind the scenes, do you think Kim is still carrying the biggest part of the parenting load — or does having that much...

HOUSE-HELP ARRESTED FOR STEALING EMPLOYER'S N1.6M SIX HOURS AFTER RESUMPTION.{PHOTO}.


   Image result for Househelp arrested for stealing employer's N1.6m six hours after resumption....
     26-year-old Franca Amaha, pictured below, has been arrested by men of the Lagos state police command, for stealing N1.6million cash in foreign currencies belonging to her boss just six hours after resuming as a househelp in her house situated in Surulere.
According to the police, Amaha who is from Cross Rivers State had approached an employment agent for a domestic job on July 24, 2019 using a fake name, address and guarantor. Shortly after, she was assigned to one Mrs Taiye at Masha area of Surulere, Lagos.
Few hours after her resumption, she accompanied her boss to the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja, to pick her boss' sister who had returned to Nigeria from abroad. Amaha ransacked her boss' sister's luggage kept in the guest house and carted away with $2800, £1000 and 2000 Dutch Guilder.
When interrogated, she said she stole the money so she can use it to treat her sick mother. She said she went to make her hair and bought herself new slippers immediately she stole the money. She reportedly switched off her phone so that she could not be reached.
Her boss immediately lodged a report at the nearest police station in Surulere and she was traced to the residence of one of her friends at Ajah.
Amaha who came to Lagos in 2014, said she had first worked as a maid for another woman who paid her N20000 per month and enrolled her for a diploma programme at the Isolo campus of the Lagos State Polytechnic in Isolo.
Read her story here...
“After staying with her for two and half years, she started complaining that I was returning late from school and that I was no longer performing my home chores. I left when her complaints became unbearable for me.
“When I left her house, I went into the street and started doing prostitution. When my brothers heard that I was into prostitution, they asked me to come back home. I went back to our village. From there, I went to Onitsha, Anambra State, where I spent some time with my brothers. When I came back to Lagos I worked as a house help with a woman in Ikorodu for three months and went back to the village and started farming.
“I came back to Lagos again to look for job in order to raise money. I approached one Mr Frank who is a job agent and he led me to one Mr. Ade who linked me up with the woman in Surulere whom I started working for. However, before I started working for the woman she told me about herself and gave me advice on how to work for her and she said that my salary would be paid through my agent.
“But I gave her a fake name and address because I had the intention of stealing her money or anything of value which I could easily sell. So, when I got to the woman’s house around noon, we went to the airport around 3:30pm to pick her sister and we parked all the woman’s luggage into the house. I later opened the bag and took six pieces of $100, five pieces of £20 , five pieces of $20totalling $700 and £100 pounds. I changed $100 and made my hair with it and bought a new pair of slippers.‘’I changed the remaining money and deposited it into my account. I stole her money because I got a call from my village that my mother was sick. Please help me to beg her to forgive me. I will not do it again.”.
Image result for Househelp arrested for stealing employer's N1.6m six hours after resumption....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.