ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

EFCC ABUJA OFFICE RECOVERS N423, 006,987.92; $39,253; €2,330,SUSPECT ON FBI LIST AWAITING ARRAIGNMENT.{PHOTOS}.#PRESS RELEASE.

Image may contain: 1 person
    The Abuja Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has recovered the sum of Four hundred and twenty three million, six thousand nine hundred and eighty seven naira, ninety two kobo (N423, 006,987.92); Thirty nine thousand, two hundred and fifty three US dollars ($39,253); Two thousand, three hundred and thirty thousand euro (€2330) between January and August 2019.
This was disclosed by the Acting Chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Mustapha Magu who spoke through the Head of the Abuja Office, Aminu Ado Aliyu, at a press briefing in Abuja today, September 3, 2019.
Aliyu disclosed that the zone was also focusing on cybercrime through intelligence gathering and collaboration with other agencies across the world. “Prior to the release of the FBI list, we had in collaboration with the FBI, cases under investigation of which 2 suspects indicted in the list released by the FBI are in our custody. On the other hand, another suspect on the list is being investigated independently on a different case and his case is pending arraignment”.
Two of the suspects, Chika Augustine and Godspower Nwachukwu, were arrested in Abuja and $35,000 has been recovered from one of them (Chika Augustine).
The Zonal Head disclosed that 33 convictions have been secured from January 2019 till date; 293 arrests have made and over 465 cases are currently under investigation.
He further warned that the modus operandi of these criminals include and not limited to Love scams, Email Phishing, Identity theft and Fraudulent Bitcoin and crypto currency sales.
Aminu also cautioned the public against the prevalence of Fraudulent Bitcoin sales seeing that it is on the rise.More photos below.
Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting and suit

Comments

  1. I want you all to help me thank Dr. Okoso for saving my life, I was diagnosed of HIV and at the same time I was 7 months pregnant, I was confused and I didn't know what to do until I meant a friend on the internet who directed me to Dr. Okoso, I did not believe it until I contacted the good man Who was able to Help me out of the situation with his herbs, It only cost me a little amount of money to cure HIV, so I will also advice any body that need help with theirs to contact Dr. Okoso Through his Email address :Okosolovespelltemple@gmail.com Or you can also Whatsapp him on his Whatsapp by this number:+2348130288074, pray to God for use Dr. Okoso for help me and will help anyone that have my sickness... AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitcoin hesabı mı açmak istiyorsunuz? Tıklayın: bitcoinhesabiacma.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.