HEAT WAVE: ABUJA WOMEN ABANDON WIGS FOR LOW CUT HAIR. (PHOTO).

Image
 Heat Wave: Abuja Women Abandon Wigs For Low Cut Hair *** As the weather condition gets harsher with the temperature going as high as 40 degrees Celsius sometimes, many women in Abuja have abandoned their wigs and opt for low cut hair. For some of them, wigs remain fashion items that should be seasonal and so they can do without them for now in order to cope with the very hot weather occasioned by climate change. Titilope Ariyo, a businesswoman, said that though her husband forbade her from cutting her hair, she had to do it to brace the present weather condition. “He actually threatened to send me back to my parents’ house if I cut my hair because he does not believe women should cut their hair, but I had to because I need to be pouring water on this head. “I promised to grow the hair back when the weather condition improves but I seriously do not know if I will be able to keep that promise. “However, it’s a really good experience just pouring water on my head whenever I want to becau

EFCC ABUJA OFFICE RECOVERS N423, 006,987.92; $39,253; €2,330,SUSPECT ON FBI LIST AWAITING ARRAIGNMENT.{PHOTOS}.#PRESS RELEASE.

Image may contain: 1 person
    The Abuja Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has recovered the sum of Four hundred and twenty three million, six thousand nine hundred and eighty seven naira, ninety two kobo (N423, 006,987.92); Thirty nine thousand, two hundred and fifty three US dollars ($39,253); Two thousand, three hundred and thirty thousand euro (€2330) between January and August 2019.
This was disclosed by the Acting Chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Mustapha Magu who spoke through the Head of the Abuja Office, Aminu Ado Aliyu, at a press briefing in Abuja today, September 3, 2019.
Aliyu disclosed that the zone was also focusing on cybercrime through intelligence gathering and collaboration with other agencies across the world. “Prior to the release of the FBI list, we had in collaboration with the FBI, cases under investigation of which 2 suspects indicted in the list released by the FBI are in our custody. On the other hand, another suspect on the list is being investigated independently on a different case and his case is pending arraignment”.
Two of the suspects, Chika Augustine and Godspower Nwachukwu, were arrested in Abuja and $35,000 has been recovered from one of them (Chika Augustine).
The Zonal Head disclosed that 33 convictions have been secured from January 2019 till date; 293 arrests have made and over 465 cases are currently under investigation.
He further warned that the modus operandi of these criminals include and not limited to Love scams, Email Phishing, Identity theft and Fraudulent Bitcoin and crypto currency sales.
Aminu also cautioned the public against the prevalence of Fraudulent Bitcoin sales seeing that it is on the rise.More photos below.
Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting and suit

Comments

  1. I want you all to help me thank Dr. Okoso for saving my life, I was diagnosed of HIV and at the same time I was 7 months pregnant, I was confused and I didn't know what to do until I meant a friend on the internet who directed me to Dr. Okoso, I did not believe it until I contacted the good man Who was able to Help me out of the situation with his herbs, It only cost me a little amount of money to cure HIV, so I will also advice any body that need help with theirs to contact Dr. Okoso Through his Email address :Okosolovespelltemple@gmail.com Or you can also Whatsapp him on his Whatsapp by this number:+2348130288074, pray to God for use Dr. Okoso for help me and will help anyone that have my sickness... AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitcoin hesabı mı açmak istiyorsunuz? Tıklayın: bitcoinhesabiacma.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).