ALLEGED GRAFT: ICPC CONFIRMS NASIR EL-RUFAI’S ARREST AFTER HIS RELEASE FROM EFCC CUSTODY. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
Alleged Graft: ICPC Confirms Nasir El-rufai’s Arrest After His Release From EFCC Custody PRESS RELEASE  The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) writes to state  that Malam Nasiru El-Rufai the former Governor of Kaduna state is in our custody as at close of work, Wednesday the 18th day of February, 2026.   Malam Nasiru El-Rufai is in the  custody of the Commission in connection with investigations.  J. Okor Odey  Head Media and Public Communications /Spokesperson  ICPC

LASG GOES TOUGH ON RESIDENTS BUILDING WITHOUT PERMITS AS ANOTHER BUILDING COLLAPSES IN ABIJO TODAY.{PHOTO}.#PRESS RELEASE.


     Image result for abijo building collapse    The Lagos State Government has re-emphasised its warning to those erecting buildings without obtaining the necessary Permits, restating its determination to arrest the spate of illegal construction and building collapse in the State.
The Honourable Commissioner for Physical Planning and Urban Development, Dr. Idris Salako said this on Friday during a monitoring visit to the site of a collapsed building under construction on Kingdom Hall Street, Abijo in Ibeju Local Government Area of the State.
The Commissioner, who visited the site alongside the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry, Arc. Foluso Dipe; General Managers of Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA), Engr. Biola Kosegbe; Lagos State Physical Planning Permit Authority (LASPPPA), Tpl. Funmi Oshifuye; Lagos State Materials Testing Laboratory (LSMTL), Engr. Olalekan Ajani and Director-General, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), Dr. Femi Oke Osanyintolu, said that he got information about the collapsed building through LASEMA after midnight and reacted promptly to prevent the loss of lives.
He explained that preliminary investigation on the collapsed building, which was still under construction, indicated that substandard materials were used for the infrastructure, adding that LASBCA had previously served a stop-work order and quit notice on the building which was subsequently sealed.
He disclosed that the owners, however, decided to break the Government seal in order to continue the illegal construction, stressing that appropriate action to be taken could include the demolition of other defective structures within the compound, prosecution and seizure of the property to redress the situation.
The Commissioner also implored residents in the area to desist from erecting any building without a permit and stop acting against the law by removing government seal on defective buildings as such untoward act is illegal and capable of putting lives at risk.
Dr. Salako also expressed his happiness that no life was lost due to prompt response by the Ministry and LASEMA, revealing that artisans who sustained minor injuries at the site were given necessary treatment at Vigor Hospital, Abijo while another person was referred to the General Hospital for proper treatment due to severe injuries.
No photo description available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

TINUBU ANNOUNCES ARRIVAL OF 4 U.S ATTACK HELICOPTERS. (PHOTO).