PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

MY UNCLE'S WIFE TOOK AWAY MY LOOKS BUT DIDN'T STOP ME FROM BEING ME-LADY HER UNCLE'S WIFE POURED ACID.{PHOTOS}.


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling                   Obanye Francess Chizoba is the perfect description of a resilient person who despite the huge curve ball life threw at her, has not stopped in her pursuit to make something wonderful of herself.
The burn survivor in her recent post on IG, advised people living with scars to be proud of themselves and also learn to share their bitter stories.
She further reiterated that being a victim of acid attack didn’t deprive her of happiness.
“Don’t be a silent victim ..learn to share your story..you might find out you are not the only 1 as you thought..mostly you might learn how to walk freely in that situation … yes I was poured acid by my uncles wife. Yes she took away my facial looks, But she didn’t stop me from been me! But above all I refused to give up, I refused to hide me myself from people, I choose happiness,
I kept on being that little sweet girl I was then and now! If you are living with a scars and you are so scared of facing people.. let this face right here help you make decisions…..
.
Say no to acid attack..
More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standingImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, shoes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.