KIM KARDASHIAN HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS FIVE NANNIES HELPING CARE FOR HER FOUR CHILDREN. (PHOTO).

Image
 Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has five nannies helping care for her four children, with one nanny always on duty when the kids are with her while the other four rotate. Despite the help, Kim insists that the weight of parenting still falls largely on her shoulders😳 The 45-year-old says she personally handles school drop-offs and pickups, has dinner with her children every night and reads books with them before bed. She also revealed that one of her children still sleeps in her bed whenever they want. ❤️ Kim described herself as an “intermediate-strict parent”, saying she is “extremely patient and loving.” She also revealed that she and Kanye still communicate well, especially when it comes to their 13-year-old daughter North’s growing solo music career.  “That is something that her dad and I have better communication about," With five nannies helping behind the scenes, do you think Kim is still carrying the biggest part of the parenting load — or does having that much...

COVID-19: ADAMAWA CAN CHAIRMAN TESTS NEGATIVE.{PHOTO}.

 

     The chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Adamawa state chapter, Bishop Stephen Dami Mamza has tested negative for the Coronavirus disease after under going successful treatment.

Bishop Mamza who was in isolation for two weeks following his positive status said he has been certified free of the virus by medical doctors.
He made this known while briefing newsmen at his residence in Yola.
” I have been certified free of Coronavirus and I want to use this opportunity to thank very sincerely all people of goodwill across the country who have been praying for me in order that I get well and I want to assure everybody that I’m now physically well”.
The clergy who is also the Catholic Bishop of Yola diocese said there is the need for citizens to continually adhere to the laid down non pharmaceutical protocols by the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control to curb the spread of the virus in the state and the country at large.
” I want to advise the general public that Coronavirus is real, there is no doubt about it and there is a need for the public to take the necessary precautionary measures especially the protocols which includes wearing of face mask, washing of hands with running water and maintaining social distance. People should try and abide by the protocols.
” Yes it is real, but I personally feel that the effect of Coronavirus has been over exaggerated in Nigeria and I think the fear that has been instilled into people is too much. It is not a dead sentence and it is not as bad as people are talking about it. If you get it, you will get well even if you have the underlying sicknesses. Fear is the one that can paralyse someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.