ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

''I DID NOT COLLAPSE,THE DOCTOR ADVISED ME TO GET SOME REST''- SACKED MINISTER,SALE MAMMAN.{PHOTO}.

A day after the sacking of two ministers by Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday, it was rumored that one of the sacked Ministers, Sale Mamman had collapsed after receiving his resignation letter.


According to reports, the ex-Minister of Power has been admitted to a hospital in the Nation's Capital, Abuja.


Several online newspapers in Nigeria have cited the Minister's close associates as reliable sources.


The former minister said he had been unwell since last weekend.


"Even before this step was announced I was very unwell, because I did not even go to the office earlier this week."


The former Minister said he had not been well enough for a long time because he often went to see a doctor on a regular basis.


“So, yesterday (Wednesday) and today (Thursday) I also went back to the hospital for another round of check-up; and the doctor instructed that I needed some ‘rest’ so I remained at one place to rest,” he said.


The former Minister of Power says he is not in hospital as usual, but is not at home.


"I found a serene and quiet environment to rest and take medication as recommended by the doctor. I didn’t stay at home because sympathisers are trooping to console me; this would prevent me from resting and convalescing on time.


“But I was also not hospitalised, and I didn’t faint as reported.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.