NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

A MUM FROM PLYMOUTH NAMED HER SON 'LUCIFER',SAID THE NAME POPPED INTO HER HEAD ONE DAY.{PHOTOS}


A mum has spoken out after receiving backlash for the name she picked for her son after appearing on a TV debate criticising baby names.  Josie Barnes, 27, called into the debate on the Jeremy Vine show while they were discussing whether it was rude to criticise people's choice of baby name.  
She had called her seven-month-old son Lucifer and also has a six-year-old daughter with six middle names.  The mum-of-two from Plymouth said Lucifer popped into her head one day.

She told Plymouth Live: "There wasn't any inspiration for the name. I've looked at many baby books and I like unusual names.
 I don't like having the standard names.  "I assumed I was having a girl so I picked a girl's name because we are a very female-dominated family - I was going to call her Narnia, but then I found out I was having a boy.  "I like the names I like, it may not be right for other people. When I chose his name I knew people wouldn't like it but it's not up to them.

"I had a couple of family members saying 'you can't call him that', but I said I'm not religious so it doesn't stand for what other people think it stands for.
I've had people ask me why, but I say why not?  The name is no different than Sarah or Dom."
Since going public with her son's name, opinion has been divided on social media. One person wrote: "Going to bullied all his life. How sad" and another said "Poor lad".
However, others were in support of the name Lucifer with one writing: "My son is called Lucifer nothing wrong with his name we love it. "It actually means barrier of light only closed-minded people say it's the devil's name and again only closed-minded people will bully him no different than calling your child Lilith or Damion both biblical names but no one says anything about that."
Another also wrote: "I think it's a lovely name.
More photos below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).