PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

ABUJA IS NOW MY HOME,I'M AFRAID OF WIKE,I MAY NEVER GO BACK TO RIVERS STATE- AMAECHI. (PHOTO).


Abuja Is Now My Home. I'm Afraid Of Wike, I May Never Go Back To Rivers State - Amaechi

Former Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has admitted that he is afraid of the Governor of his home state, Nyesom Wike.

Amaechi said during an interview with Channels Television when asked whether he would return to Rivers State to help his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC wrestle power from Wike 2023.

After he was reminded that Wike has stamped his feet on the politics of Rivers and that charity begins at home, Amaechi said, “My eyes are here [in Abuja].

“This is my home now. Abuja is now my home and my governor is the minister of the FCT. I live and do business here.”

Asked if he had any plans of going back to Rivers State, his local base, the Minister said, “When we reach the bridge we’ll cross it. For now, the FCT minister is my governor.”

On whether he was afraid of Nyesom Wike, Amaechi said, “Yes. I’m very afraid of him. I’m very afraid.

The interviewer probed further to know why the former Governor was afraid of his successor, to which Amechi replied, “Because I’m a ‘fear fear man’ now. What’s your problem? When we get to the bridge we’ll cross the bridge,” he said.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.