AGULERI–UMUOBA ANAM CRISIS: BISHOP EKWE URGES CALM, DIALOGUE, PEACEFUL RESOLUTION. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Aguleri–Umuoba Anam Crisis: Bishop Ekwe Urges Calm, Dialogue, Peaceful Resolution ‎ ‎By Nneka Ejeckam ‎ ‎The Bishop of the Diocese of Niger West, Anglican Communion, The Rt. Rev. Johnson N. Ekwe, has on October 2, called for calm and peaceful resolution following the reported crisis arising from a boundary dispute between Amaeze Aguleri and Umuoba Anam communities. ‎ ‎In a statement, Bishop Ekwe expressed sadness over the reported developments, including alleged casualties and destruction of property. He commiserated with affected families, prayed for the speedy recovery of the injured and offered prayers for those who suffered losses. ‎ ‎The Bishop appealed to residents of both communities to remain calm, exercise restraint and avoid any further acts of violence or reprisal. He called for an immediate cessation of hostilities, stressing that dialogue remained the most viable path to lasting peace. ‎ ‎He noted that Amaeze Aguleri and Umuoba Anam are bound not only by proximity but...

2023: I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR APC,PDP- MR MACARONI.(PHOTO).


2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni

Ahead of the 2023 general elections, popular Nigerian Comedian, Mr Macaroni, has vowed that he would never vote for the ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) or Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Mr Macaroni, however, didn’t mention the political party or the candidate he would vote for in the forthcoming election.

He disclosed this in a tweet via his Twitter handle on Sunday.

He tweeted: “I have been saying it since October 2020 that I will never cast a vote for APC or PDP!!

“I can’t speak for others but I can speak for myself and that is final!!”

Carpeting his critics further, He added: “Do with this information whatever you wish to do with it.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.