LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

2023: VICTOR UMEH SPEAK AFTER COURT DISQUALIFICATION,SAYS HE IS STILL IN THE RACE.(PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE.



2023: Victor Umeh Speak After Court Disqualification

.....says he is still in the race.. 

The Senatorial Candidate of the Labour Party for Anambra Central Senatorial Zone, Chief Victor Umeh, has said he's still contesting the 2023 general election.

Chief Umeh was, on Friday, disqualified from contesting the February 25th senatorial election, by a High Court sitting in Awka, Anambra State capital.

Umeh further revealed that he has appealed the court judgement, while urging his supporters to remain calm, as he is optimistic of getting justice.

Read his Press Statement below 👇👇

PRESS STATEMENT: MY PURPORTED DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE ANAMBRA CENTRAL DISTRICT SENATORIAL RACE

Yesterday in the evening, news of my disqualification from the Anambra Central Senatorial District Election on the Orders of the Federal High Court, Awka presided over by Justice H. A. Ngajiwa on a Suit filled by the PDP and Senator Lilian Uche Ekwunife, challenging my Nomination as Labour Party Senatorial Candidate for Anambra Central dominated the Social Media.

Following numerous phone calls and inquiries, I elected to issue this Statement to reduce the palpable anxiety gripping a broad spectrum of Anambra Central People and many Nigerians.

I have read this morning, the Judgment delivered yesterday by Justice Ngajiwa and I have discussed same with our Team of Lawyers which included two Senior Advocates of Nigeria.

Without going deep into the Details of the Judgment, I wish to let the general public know that I am completely dissatisfied with the Judgment and hereby reject same.

Sen Uche Ekwunife and the PDP clearly do not have locus standi to challenge my Nomination in the Labour Party in accordance with the Extant Laws and therefore, the Judgment was delivered without Jurisdiction.

It is curious that the same Judge who had earlier dismissed the Suit filed by Sen Ifeanyi Ubah and the YPP challenging the Nomination of Hon Chris Azubogu as the Candidate of APGA for Anambra South Senatorial District for lack of locus standi, describing them as meddlesome interlopers, made a somersault in the present Judgment.

My Lawyers and those of the Labour Party have been instructed to file Appeals against the Judgment.

I thank my numerous Supporters and well wishers and I urge all to remain calm.

I have the Confidence that the Court of Appeal will redress the wrong.

Thank you very much.
God bless.

Senator Dr Victor Umeh , OFR.
  ( OHAMADIKE NDIGBO )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.