LEGENDARY ACTOR MANOJ KUMAR DIES AT 87: ‘ROTI KAPADA AUR MAKAAN’ DIRECTOR BREATHES HIS LAST IN MUMBAI. (PHOTOS).

Image
 Legendary actor Manoj Kumar dies at 87: ‘Roti Kapada Aur Makaan’ director breathes his last in Mumbai Manoj Kumar, the Bollywood actor and filmmaker, renowned for his patriotic films, passed away at the age of 87 at Mumbai's Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. The cause of his death was identified as cardiogenic shock due to acute myocardial infarction, according to medical reports. The medical reports confirmed that apart from a severe heart attack that took away his life, Manoj had been battling decompensated liver cirrhosis for the past few months, ANI reported. Following deteriorating health condition, he was admitted to the hospital on February 21, 2025. Popularly known as ‘Bharat Kumar,’ Manoj Kumar was an exceptional director and actor who was honoured with National Film Award. He also received the Padma Shri in 1992 and Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2015, which is the highest award in field of Indian cinema presented annually by the Government of India to recognise outstandin...

MOB STONES DRIVER TO DEATH FOR KILLING TWO IN AKURE,ONDO STATE. (PHOTO).



 Mob Stones Driver To Death For Killing Two In Akure

A mob, on Monday, stoned a 35-year-old man to death for allegedly killing two persons and injuring six others in an accident at Ijoka road, Akure, Ondo State capital.


The Spokesperson for the police command in Ondo State, SP Olufunmilayo Odunlami-Omisanya, confirmed the incident to newsmen.


Ms Odunlani-Omisanya said the accident involved a vehicle and a commercial motorcycle.

There was an accident that led to the death of a motorcyclist, and rather than the people around helping, they resorted to jungle justice by killing the young man and setting his car ablaze,” she said.

The police spokesperson further stated that, but for the quick intervention of the police, the parents of the driver too would have been killed.

She said the parents were not in the exact vehicle with their son but only came to the scene to see what was happening.

“In all, two people were confirmed dead while the six others who sustained injuries in the accident are currently receiving treatment at the hospital,” the PPRO said.

It was gathered that the driver was suspected to be an internet fraudster popularly known as ‘Yahoo boy’.

He was said to have driven recklessly and rammed into about five commercial motorcycles carrying passengers at different spots at Ijo Mimo, through Sunday bus stop to Ijoka road in Akure.

A witness, who did not want his name in print, said three people died on the spot, while others sustained varying degrees of injuries.
“The driver of the Toyota car, who did not sustain any injury, was trying to escape from the scene before he was caught by some youths and beaten into a coma.

“The mob did not spare the man’s life, as he was beaten and stoned to death, while his vehicle was also set ablaze by the angry mob,” he said.

The witness stated further that those who sustained injuries were taken to a nearby hospital, while the lifeless body of the driver was left at the scene.

The police spokesperson could, however, not confirm whether or not the driver was an internet fraudster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).