LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

TWO BURIED ALIVE IN BENUE OVER ALLEGED WITCHCRAFT. (PHOTO).



Two buried alive in Benue over alleged witchcraft 




Angry youths from Konshisha local Government area in Benue State have buried two persons alive for allegedly being behind the thunder strike that affected one Henry Ihwakaa, his wife and a two-week-old child.


Ihwakaa, who is said to be the father of Henry, was accused by the youths of bewitching people with thunder storm in the area any time it rains.


It was gathered that on that fateful day, the youths mobilised and attacked Ihwakaa and his alleged collaborator. They later dug a sharrow grave and buried them alive.


An eye witness and elder in the community, Engr Baba Agan, said following the development, the matter was reported to the police in Konshisha local government where the Divisional Police Officer (DPO), mobilised his men to the scene of the incident.


It was gathered that when the police team arrived, the two had already died in the grave and their bodies exhumed.


When contacted, Benue Police spokesman SP Sewuese Anene, confirmed the incident. 


He said two suspects have been arrested in connection with the act while investigation was on going.


The PPRO warned members of the public against taking law into their hands. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.