ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

CHEF DAMMY GETS M100K DONATION. (PHOTO).




Chef Dami Gets N100,000 Donation 


I throw my weight behind chef, Miss Damilola Adeparusi with a cash support of N100,000 in her quest to break the Guinness World Record for the longest cooking marathon.


Records are made to be broken. Damilola did not commit any crime by attempting to break Hilda’s record. The sky is wide enough to accommodate different types of birds. Let her spread her wings and fly. I think she is also trying to make a name for herself too. Healthy competition is not bad.


Even if the lady doesn’t break the record, at least, we have known her now, like we knew Hilda and I think Hilda should also be happy to have been able to motivate someone to try to do the unthinkable. 


— Remi Omowaye.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.