ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

HOW DID YOU RETURN TO SENATE,TEACH ME,OKOROCHA BEGS LAWAN.(PHOTO).





 How did you return to senate, teach me, Okorocha begs Lawan


Rochas Okorocha, the former governor of Imo state and the senator representing Imo West, has begged Senate President Ahmad Lawan to teach him how he was able to return to the Senate after losing the chance to become the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.


Both Okorocha and Lawan competed in the APC primary election, but they were defeated by President Tinubu. 


However, the Supreme Court later ruled that Lawan was the rightful candidate, even though he didn't participate in the primary. Bashir Machina had been elected as the candidate for the Yobe North senatorial ticket of the party.


During a meeting called the valedictory session of the ninth senate on Saturday, Okorocha said he was confused about how Lawan became the candidate for the Yobe North senatorial seat, and he asked Lawan to explain. Okorocha said, "I didn't run for the senate at that time. I only ran for the office of the president."


Okorocha also praised Lawan's political skills and said, "You are a very smart politician. Your return to the Senate is an interesting part of our political history that we need to talk about. I was there with you, running for president, but I don't know how you managed to come back while some of us didn't. Next time, please teach me how to do it."


In response to Okorocha's request, Lawan said, "It was not difficult. I was there with you in the competition, and after we lost, the people in my area wanted me to come back. It was a long and challenging process because we had to go through the courts."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.