ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

50% FARE REDUCTION ON ALL LAGOS BUSES FROM WEDNESDAY- GOV. SANWO-OLU. (PHOTOS).#PRESS RELEASE


Dear Lagosians,

I understand the concerns and challenges faced by our citizens during these growth and transformational times. In response to the effects of the fuel subsidy removal, I'm introducing a series of measures for economic and humanitarian relief. 

From Wednesday, we're implementing a 50% fare reduction on all Lagos Buses, easing the burden on commuters across the city. In collaboration with the bus unions, 25% off all yellow buses (danfo) fares will be communicated officially by the unions. 

Additionally, I'm pleased to announce a 50% fare reduction on all LagFerry routes. This will provide more accessible and affordable transportation options for our residents. 

Recognizing the importance of affordable healthcare, I'm directing our General Hospitals to offer free ante-natal services and delivery; normal and C-section services. This is ensuring the health of our families are taken care of without worrying about financial constraints. 

Our dedicated Lagos State Workers are vital to our progress as a state. To support you during this transition, we're expanding the fleet of Staff Buses for our public service employees. Your well-being is top priority. 

Standing in solidarity with the vulnerable in our society, we're providing direct food relief to the vulnerable through various stakeholders - CDAs, Religious Groups, etc.

Let's come together as one family during these times of change. I promise that these are only the first steps in our commitment to uplifting our people. 

Stay strong, Lagos. We’ve got this..
More photos below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.