LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

THUNDERSTORM KILLS THREE SUSPECTED KIDNAPPERS IN KWARA. (PHOTO).



Thunderstorm kills three suspected kidnappers in Kwara


July 12, 2023

   

The Kwara State Police Command has commenced an investigation into a thunderstorm that reportedly killed three suspected kidnappers in the agrarian Oro Ago community in the Ifelodun local government area of the state.


Akelicious gathered that the incident, linked to the efforts of the local vigilance team in  Igbomina was aimed at checking security challenges in the Kwara state.


According to a video that has gone viral, the incident happened about three days ago in the community.


In the video, it was gathered that the victims of the thunderstrike were suspected members of an eight-man kidnap gang, who reportedly operated in Iwo, in the Isin local government area of the state about three weeks ago.


The one-minute-13-second video clip showed decomposing bodies of three young persons, presumably in their 20s, already burnt beyond recognition in a bush, with flies all over the scene.


The voice in the short video clip said that: “We’re members of the vigilance team in Igbomina Kwara. Our efforts against those perpetrating evil and kidnapping people in our area had yielded fruits. Thunderstrike struck them dead. Three of them. God will continue to make us successful against the evildoers. We shall overcome them all by the grace of God. Thank you all”.


Also, another video clip showed some Fulani herders, said to be relations of the victims of the thunderstrike, in a bush, bemoaning their loss. They ascribed the incident to an act of God that cannot be questioned by anyone, saying that the thunderstrike is from God and can never be man-made.


Speaking on the incident, the state commissioner of Police, Mrs. Ebunoluwarotimi Adelesi, said that the command and its men had already commenced an investigation into the incident.


The police boss said that the veracity of the incident would be ascertained after diligent investigation.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.