NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).

Image
 Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...

CATHOLIC PRIEST PLACES 300 ELDERLY ON N5,000 MONTHLY SALARY IN ANAMBRA. (PHOTO).


𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝟑𝟎𝟎 𝐄𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 ₦𝟓,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚

The Priest stated that he has soft spot for the elderly and he will continue to pay them the salary until he dies.

Obimma who stated this on Wednesday, August 9, 2023 in Onitsha, said that it was always good to take care of the elderly ones in the society. According to the cleric, in John 10:10, Christ said that He came so that you may have life and have it in abundance.

"I am taking part in the Christ Ministry because Christ preached the good news and gave food to the poor people.

“It is always good to take care of the elderly ones, I have special package for their hospital bills, though secretly.

“I will open up an account for them; I have soft spot for the elderly. I will continue to pay them the salary until I die. I will write it as a will.

“I will open an investment that will be yielding money for the apostolate to the elderly and generation yet unborn.

“I thank my parents for sending me to school, education is an enabler,” he said,“ he said.

He called on the youths in the community to engage in legitimate business, adding that hard work pays instead of living life of recklessness. Speaking on behalf of the beneficiaries, Mr Chris Eluemuno, former Chairman of Ohaneze Ndigbo in Anambra described the event as a remarkable venture.

He thanked the Cleric for remembering the elderly in the community. Earlier, the President General of the community, Mr Willie Okafor, expressed satisfaction with the kind gesture and prayed to God to keep him for them.

The event attracted the elderly men and women from 75 years and above.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.