LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

RAPPER TORY LANEZ IS SENTENCED TO 10 YEARS IN JAIL FOF SHOOTING MEGAN THEE STALLION. (PHOTO).



Rapper Tory Lanez is sentenced to 10 years in jail for sh00ting Megan Thee Stallion



Canadian rapper, Tory Lanez has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for sh00ting and wounding his ex-lover, hip hop star Megan Thee Stallion. 

 

The 31-year-old begged the judge to not send him to jail in an LA courtroom on Tuesday. He shot Megan in the feet during a drunken argument after a pool party at Kylie Jenner's house in 2020 - that also involved Megan's assistant Kelsey Harris. 

 

At his sentencing today, convicted Canadian musician Lanez said that victim Megan is 'someone I still care for dearly to this day' despite the outcome. 

 

Lanez, real name Daystar Peterson, said about the shooting that put him behind bars for a decade: 'I said some very immature things that I shouldn't have said. 

 

'I revealed some secrets I shouldn't have revealed.' 

 

The sentence brings an end to a dramatic trial that created a cultural firestorm in the hip-hop community.

 

The rapper, wearing a black skull cap, was handcuffed in his orange prison overalls as Los Angeles Superior Court Judge David Herriford handed down the sentence.

 

The judge denied the probation that Lanez's defense had been asking for. Before being given 10 years, Lanez begged the judge not to send him to jail.

 

In a 15-minute address, the musician said: ‘Give me some sort of alternative that is not prison. I can be a much better man in my community.

 

‘I’m not standing before you as a celebrity. I stand her as a genuine person who wants a chance. My child needs me - I want to better myself. 

 

I want a chance to show the world that the man you see here today is not the real me.

 

‘I’m not expecting preferential treatment. But, your honor I’m genuinely asking you with my heart to put me to the test, to give me an opportunity.

 

‘There have been these misconceptions about me being this monster, of not having remorse. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.