RE-A VIRAL VIDEO OF BULLYING OF A FEMALE STUDENT IN BOUESTI. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 BAMIDELE OLUMILUA UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNLOGY, IKERE-EKITI RE-A VIRAL VIDEO OF BULLYING OF A FEMALE STUDENT IN BOUESTI It has come to our attention that a disturbing incident involving some  students of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) has surfaced on social media platforms. A video showing one Miss Opemiposi Precious BOLAJI, an 18 year old 100L Mass Communication student beating her colleague identified as Miss Gloria AJAYI, a 100L Mass Communication student, in a private hostel outside the University campus has gone viral. In accordance with our institution's policies and extant regulations, the students who were captured in the viral video, appeared  before the Students' Disciplinary Committee at its emergency meeting held on Monday, May 6, 2024 for interrogations and appropriate recommendations, the report of which has been submitted to the University authorities. The University authorities  con

WHY I ATTEMPTED SUICIDE ON THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE- LAGOS SOCIALITE FARIDA SOBOWALE. (PHOTO).



Why I attempted suicide on third mainland bridge – Lagos socialite Farida Sobowale


Apopular Lagos socialite, Farida Sobowale, has explained why she attempted jumping into the lagoon at Third Mainland Bridge on Thursday evening. 


Sobowale, who is the owner of House of Phreedah, cited frustrations, failed marriage and others as responsible for her action. 


In a viral voice note on social media, Sobowale said her N100 million marriage with another Lagos socialite, Demola Okulaja, crashed after two months.


As a fallout of her crashed marriage, Sobowale who could not endure depression, said she decided to end her life.


A video seen by the Nation shows the moment she was being held by people who rescued her from jumping into the Lagoon.


The socialite, who was in a black dress, reportedly drove her Lexus SUV to the Third Mainland Bridge, disembarked and was about to jump into the Lagoon when she was rescued by those around. 


Sobowale said after Okulaja walked out of the matrimonial home, she’s been frustrated with many suicidal attempts.


According to her: “Friends and families warned me not to go into the marriage. They told me that the man only wanted my money but I was recalcitrant.


“It was love that pushed me into this. 


“He told me that he was going to be with me, make me bore children for him.


“I am so sorry for putting my children in such a position. I would not have forgiven myself if I had abandoned them after committing suicide.


“I have forgiven my ex-husband. May God provide him with another wife.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).