GUINEA-BISSAU STOPS VACCINE STUDY FUNDED BY TRUMP ADMINISTRATION. (PHOTO).

Image
 Guinea-Bissau stops vaccine study funded by Trump administration Guinea-Bissau's foreign minister has said his government has stopped a study funded by the Trump administration aiming to evaluate side effects of the life-saving hepatitis B vaccine, including any links to autism. The West African country, one of the region's poorest, has high rates of hepatitis B, and the prospective study had drawn an outcry from scientists and international health bodies because only half the newborns in the trial would get the vaccine at birth. World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus said it was not ethical. Guinea-Bissau last month suspended the trial pending an ethical review. Critics had said it was being used to test theories linking vaccines to autism, long promoted by U.S. Health Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr but contradicted by scientific evidence. Foreign Minister Joao Bernardo Vieira said in an interview on Tuesday that the study had been closed, citing concer...

YOBE GOVERNOR ESTABLISHES EIGHT GIRL'S DAY SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS ACROSS YOBE. (PHOTOS).#PRESS RELEASE


In his efforts to promote girl-child education, Gov. Mai Mala Buni of Yobe establishes eigh girl's day senior secondary schools across Yobe. 

The newly established girl's day technical secondary schools are:

Gov't Girl's Day Senior Secondary School Gashua. 

Gov't Girl's Day Senior Secondary School Nguru,

Gov't Girl's Day Senior Secondary School Geidam,

Gov't Girl's Day Senior Secondary School Nangere,

Gov't Girl's Day Senior Secondary School Damagum,

Gov't Girl's Day Senior Secondary School Potiskum,

Gov't Girl's Day Senior Secondary School Damaturu,

Gov't Girl's Day Senior Secondary School Buni Yadi.
More photos below. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

TINUBU ANNOUNCES ARRIVAL OF 4 U.S ATTACK HELICOPTERS. (PHOTO).