LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES  The Lagos State Government has urged residents to "tell it to LASCOPA" by promptly reporting fake, expired, adulterated and counterfeit products, misleading advertisements, poor services and other consumer-related violations through the Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency's toll-free consumer helpline, 080 0005 2726, or by email at lasgcopa@gmail.com or the Agency's Social media handles - Facebook: lascopa, Instagram: lasgcopa, X (Twitter): lasgcopa  The General Manager/Chief Executive Officer of LASCOPA, Afolabi Solebo, Esq., stated that the toll-free line provides consumers with a direct, accessible channel to report violations, seek guidance and get timely action. He urged residents not to remain silent and to report formally to LASCOPA rather than relying only on social media. Solebo stressed that while social media raises awareness, complaints mus...

HOW I WAS ADVISED TO JOIN CULT TO 'BLOW' MY MUSIC CAREER- PHYNO. (PHOTO).


How I was advised to join cult to ‘blow’ my music career– Phyno

Popular rapper, Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike, better known by his stage name, Phyno has revealed that during his days as a struggling artiste, he was advised to join a cult or engage in rituals if he wanted quick fame and success in his music career.

The "Do I" crooner made this known while counselling up-and-coming artistes on taking shortcuts to success.

According to him, hard work, determination and resilience were the basic ingredients he believed could make him successful, so he never believed in shortcuts.

The rapper advised young artistes to put their thirst for quick success in check and be wary of signing with just any record label out of desperation without properly reading and considering the terms and conditions of the contract.

He noted, “Some people look at us today and think we got it easy, Not at all.

“I’ve never loved easy things. Before many people heard of Phyno, I’d had songs that no one knew existed.

“A couple of friends told me to blow, I must join a cult or sacrifice something or someone, I told them the price is too much. I’ll never do such.

“I believed in myself and the power of hard work, I started little and today I thank God.

Speaking further, Phyno advised young talents against desperacy, but to imbibe the spirit of hard work and patience.

“Young talents need to relax, do not be desperate about record deals or being in the spotlight. Keep working, when it’s time you’ll shine.

“Imagine begging a label to sign you, what kind of terms will they give you? They already know you are desperate and they will use you.

“At the beginning, you might not see it but give it time, you’ll regret it. Nothing pays more than hard work and consistency”, he added.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.