LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

UAE OFFICIAL COUNTERS FG'S CLAIM, SAYS "NO CHANGES ON THE NIGERIA/UAE TRAVEL STATUS SO FAR ". (PHOTOS).


UAE official counters FG's claim, says '' no changes on the Nigeria/UAE travel status so far''

An official of the United Arab Emirates has countered claims made by the Federal government that it has lifted the year-long visa ban on Nigerian travelers. In an interview with CNN, an official from the Gulf state who spoke on condition of anonymity said

“There are no changes on the Nigeria/UAE travel status so far.”

Recall that last October, the UAE announced it will no longer issue visas to citizens from Nigeria and 19 other African nations. It did not provide further details. Obtaining a 30-day tourist visa was relatively easy until the UAE abruptly stopped issuing the visas to Nigerians.

In a bid to resolve the diplomatic issues, President Tinubu visited the UAE on Monday, September 11, where he met the UAE President, Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan. In a statement released, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Ajuri Ngelali, said the meeting paved the way for the lifting of the visa ban, including the immediate resumption of flights between both countries.

However, a statement by the UAE government released on Monday said both leaders had during the meeting, “explored opportunities for further bilateral collaboration” with the hope of “reinforcing ties between the UAE and Nigeria,” but did not mention lifting the visa ban or flights restarting.

Ajuri later granted an interview where he stated that Nigerians should not expect to start flying to the UAE immediately as officials from both countries needed more time to finalize agreement details.
One more photo below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.