71-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD ARRESTED FOR IMPREGNATING TENANT'S TEENSGE DAUGHTER. (PHOTO).

Image
 71-year-old landlord arrested for impregnating tenant’s teenage daughter The Ogun State Police Command said it had arrested a septuagenarian landlord, identified simply as Adesina, for allegedly defiling and impregnating his tenant’s 14-year-old girl (name withheld) at Akegbeyale Street in Ifesowapo Akute, Ifo Local Government Area of the state. PUNCH Metro learnt that the residents and other tenants were thrown into a state of shock when the septuagenarian suspect was found on Tuesday, April 9, 2024, having sexual intercourse with the 14-year-old girl at about 10:15 pm in the house bathroom. The minor, according to a police source who was part of the team that arrested the 71-year-old suspect but was not permitted to speak for the command, was said to have made her way to the apartment’s bathroom to take a shower. Our correspondent learnt that a few seconds later, the landlord was said to have gained entrance into the same bathroom and was believed to be having sexual intercourse wit

WHY I QUIT LECTURING FOR SKIT MAKING- ZICSALOMA. (PHOTO).



Why I quit lecturing for skit making – ZicSaloma


Popular skit maker, Isaac Aloma, aka ZicSaloma, has revealed that he was a lecturer at the Kaduna Polytechnic but quit to focus on skit making because of the poor salary he was earning.


Speaking in a recent podcast interview with actress Iyabo Ojo, Aloma noted that he has always been determined to be successful, stressing that he started his master’s programme while carrying out his youth service.


He explained that he served at Kadpoly and was retained as a lecturer after his youth service.


The skit maker recalled that while lecturing, he was still auditioning for singing competitions and even participated in an edition of The Voice Nigeria.


He said his foray into skit-making was “unplanned,” noting that he struggled with it for three years before gaining traction.


Aloma said, “I started making skits unplanned. It wasn’t something I took seriously but it was gaining traction. At first, I was posting my skits on Facebook, and my Facebook friends seemed to like it. They encouraged me to do more. I just kept doing it. I did it for like three years. My fan base wasn’t growing but the people who liked it liked it.


“Then until the lockdown period when I joined Tiktok, my contents started flying organically.


“At a point, I told my boss that I was quitting my lecturing job and she was like, ‘Are you sure you know what you’re doing?’ I’m done with lecturing. How much is the lecturer’s salary? [laughs]”


He added that when he left lecturing, he wasn’t even successful yet.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).