NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

MR. IBU WAS MY FATHER'S FRIEND, SAYS ADOPTED DAUGHTER JASMINE. (PHOTO).


 Mr. Ibu was my father’s friend, says adopted daughter Jasmine


Jasmine Okafor, the adopted daughter of veteran actor John Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu, has revealed the story of how she came to know the movie icon.

Recently, Jasmine and Mr. Ibu’s son, Daniel Onyeabuchi, were arrested in Lagos for allegedly defrauding the actor of N55 million.

In a widely circulated video on the internet, Jasmine addressed the allegations and shared her side of the story.

She recounted how she met Mr. Ibu, who became a father figure to her after the death of her own father.

Jasmine shared her perspective on the incident on her YouTube channel, shedding light on the circumstances leading up to the arrest.

Despite facing challenging times, Jasmine expressed gratitude to God for her journey over the past three months.

She explained that while she initially hesitated to speak out, she felt compelled to share her truth as she believed she had been abused and used.

She stated: “I want to say thank you to everybody, especially those who had faith in me, believed in me, and patiently waited till this day for me to speak out.

“The past three months I can’t say it has been hell, but in every situation, I want to give thanks to God. I said I wasn’t going to talk about this issue until Daddy (Mr Ibu) gets back on his feet and glory to God he has been discharged and recuperating. A lot has happened and I would like to shed more light on how I got involved and how things got to this point.

“I am not talking because I need people to sympathize with me. I am talking because I feel like I have been abused, and used and I hope you guys are patient enough to listen to the entire story because it means a lot to me.

“My dad passed away so many years ago, he was in Nigerian army and was a good friend to Mr Ibu, who is now a father figure in my life. When my dad passed on, Mr Ibu was at the burial, and ever since then has played a father figure role in my life. Fast forward to 2018, I left the country, I left Nigeria to look for greener pastures, and from there I relocated to Cyprus where I was studying law.

“Fast forward to 2020, Mr Ibu started writing me on WhatsApp, requesting financial assistance and this was surprising to me because before I left, he was doing well and was almost at the peak of his career. He now opened up to me that he was sick and was in Abuja, while his wife was in Lagos I requested to call her and she told me he had left the house for over two years.

“I didn’t want to speak but things have gotten to a point that I have to speak my truth”.

“She captioned the video via her Instagram page with: “Thank you all for your patience, love, and prayers, during this trying period! I have declined lots and lots of interviews simply because I wanted to be able to tell my story exactly the way it happened, sequentially, with facts and evidence. I have uploaded the full video on my YouTube and I will be uploading more evidence there if need be. Obviously, in times like this silence isn’t golden, silence is consent. And I will never consent to allegations based on envy, sentiment, and zero fact, I will be posting bit by bit here.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).