LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES  The Lagos State Government has urged residents to "tell it to LASCOPA" by promptly reporting fake, expired, adulterated and counterfeit products, misleading advertisements, poor services and other consumer-related violations through the Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency's toll-free consumer helpline, 080 0005 2726, or by email at lasgcopa@gmail.com or the Agency's Social media handles - Facebook: lascopa, Instagram: lasgcopa, X (Twitter): lasgcopa  The General Manager/Chief Executive Officer of LASCOPA, Afolabi Solebo, Esq., stated that the toll-free line provides consumers with a direct, accessible channel to report violations, seek guidance and get timely action. He urged residents not to remain silent and to report formally to LASCOPA rather than relying only on social media. Solebo stressed that while social media raises awareness, complaints mus...

WHY I PREFER MARRYING A WITCH TO A PRAYING WIFE- DADDY FREEZE. (PHOTO).


 Why I prefer marrying witch to praying wife – Daddy Freeze


Controversial media personality, Ifedayo Olarinde, aka Daddy Freeze, has revealed why he would prefer to marry a witch than a praying wife.


He said his estranged wife, Opeyemi, was not “a praying wife.”


He stated that it did not matter to him because he does not need a praying wife.


He disclosed that he still hears from God despite praying only five minutes daily.


Speaking in a video message shared via his Instagram page recently, Daddy Freeze said, “They said a woman that prays is a valuable asset. Not to me because I can pray for myself. I walk with God in such a way that I pray five minutes a day and I get everything I asked for. Because I am always hearing from God.


“So, I don’t need a praying wife. Instead of giving me a praying wife, give me witch or a mermaid that will be useful in other areas. Leave that praying to me. I am a spirit. I don’t need a praying wife. Even my ex was never really a praying wife. If it’s prayer, she just started now. She was never a praying wife and it didn’t matter to me.”

Comments

  1. Correct. Most praying wife are demons in skirts but it does mean prayer is a sin.praying is good but too much of it is pretence and malicious

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.