NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).

Image
 Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...

GOV. HOPE UZODIMMA SET TO COMMENCE GRATUITY PAYMENT . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.


 GOVERNOR HOPE UZODIMMA SET TO COMMENCE GRATUITY PAYMENT 



Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodimma, is gearing up to kickstart the long-awaited gratuity payments for retirees within the state. Scheduled to commence this week, the initiative aims to honor the dedicated service of retired workers. 


Governor Uzodimma, eyeing a start date of Tuesday, April 30, 2024, has aligned the rollout with the upcoming Workers Day on May 1, 2024. This strategic move emphasizes the administration's commitment to prioritizing the welfare of both current and former civil servants. 


In a recent address, Governor Uzodimma emphasized the importance of a reformed Civil Service, one that fosters pride among workers and ensures timely benefits upon retirement. The governor reiterated his dedication to addressing these concerns, pledging to uphold transparency and efficiency throughout the process. 


Assuring retirees of his preparedness, Governor Uzodimma revealed that he did not borrow but has been saving for the purpose. 


According to the Governor, "I am not borrowing money to pay. I have been saving money in a dedicated account which I call gratuity, sometime N200m, at other times N100m, since 2020. I have resisted all pressure to tamper with the account and I can confidently say now that we have up to N10 billion in the account to start payment of gratuities," Governor Uzodimma affirmed. 


Expressing gratitude to the Organised Labour leadership in Imo State for their understanding and support, Governor Uzodimma underscored his commitment to meeting their expectations. With the stage set for gratuity payments, anticipation mounts as retirees eagerly await the fulfillment of this long-awaited promise. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.