PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

I WON'T SUBJECT MY MAN TO SOCIAL MEDIA TOXICITY- URIEL OPUTA. (PHOTO).


 I won’t subject my man to social media toxicity – Uriel Oputa


Reality star, Uriel Oputa, has revealed that she is too old to flaunt her relationship on social media.

Uriel on her Instagram story disclosed that people’s assumption about her relationship was because of her decision not to post about it on social media.

She further stated that people assume she is single because she does not write about her relationships online, adding that even if she marries, no one will know about it.

According to Uriel, the internet is full of toxicity, hence, she will not subject her husband to any form of criticism or backlash from the public.

She emphasised  that she will never post about her husband when she gets married.

“People assume I’m single because I don’t post about my relationship. Listen, I’m old school, even if I marry, you guys won’t know. I’ve seen the wickedness the internet spews, I won’t subject any man I love to that. Let me collect in peace”, she wrote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.