LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

8 KILLED, 14 INJURED AS TEMPO TRAVELLER PLUNGES INTO ALAKNANDA RIVER IN UTTARAKHAND. (PHOTO).



8 KILLED, 14 INJURED AS TEMPO TRAVELLER PLUNGES INTO ALAKNANDA RIVER IN UTTARAKHAND


The tempo traveller was on its way from Ghaziabad to Chopta when it met with an accident in Uttarakhand’s Rudraprayag district. Prima facie, it appears that the driver lost control of the vehicle, officials said. Eight people were killed and 14 others were injured after a tempo traveller met with an accident and fell into the Alaknanda River in Uttarakhand’s Rudraprayag district on Saturday, a source in the State Disaster Response Force (SDRF) said.


“A tempo traveller met with an accident and fell into a ditch in Rudraprayag. So far, a total of 22 people are estimated to be travelling in it, out of which 15 are injured and eight are dead. An SDRF rescue team is carrying out relief and rescue operations,” the source added.


Talking to The Indian Express, SDRF Commandant Manikant Mishra said that as per primary information, the vehicle was travelling from Ghaziabad to Chopta and the accident took place around 11.30 pm at a turn a little ahead from Rudraprayag city. Prima facie, it appears that the driver lost control because of the blind turn, he said.


While most of those rescued are stable, four are serious and are being referred to AIIMS Rishikesh. As per sources, most of the passengers in the vehicle are from Delhi. Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami said that the injured have been sent to the nearest medical centre for treatment. 


The district magistrate has also been ordered to investigate the incident. “Received very sad news of a tempo traveller accident in Rudraprayag district. Local administration and SDRF teams are engaged in relief and rescue operations. The injured have been sent to the nearest medical center for treatment. 


The district magistrate has been ordered to investigate the incident. I pray to God to grant the souls of the departed a place in His feet and give strength to the bereaved family to bear this immense pain. I pray to Baba Kedar for the speedy recovery of the injured,” Dhami posted on his X account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.