LEGENDARY ACTOR MANOJ KUMAR DIES AT 87: ‘ROTI KAPADA AUR MAKAAN’ DIRECTOR BREATHES HIS LAST IN MUMBAI. (PHOTOS).

Image
 Legendary actor Manoj Kumar dies at 87: ‘Roti Kapada Aur Makaan’ director breathes his last in Mumbai Manoj Kumar, the Bollywood actor and filmmaker, renowned for his patriotic films, passed away at the age of 87 at Mumbai's Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. The cause of his death was identified as cardiogenic shock due to acute myocardial infarction, according to medical reports. The medical reports confirmed that apart from a severe heart attack that took away his life, Manoj had been battling decompensated liver cirrhosis for the past few months, ANI reported. Following deteriorating health condition, he was admitted to the hospital on February 21, 2025. Popularly known as ‘Bharat Kumar,’ Manoj Kumar was an exceptional director and actor who was honoured with National Film Award. He also received the Padma Shri in 1992 and Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2015, which is the highest award in field of Indian cinema presented annually by the Government of India to recognise outstandin...

'SEVEN KILLED, 26 INJURED' AS SUICIDE BOMBERS ATTACK WEDDING GUESTS IN BORNO. (PHOTO).


 ‘Seven killed, 16 injured’ as suicide bombers attack wedding guests in Borno


At least seven people were reportedly killed on Saturday after two suspected suicide bombers attacked some wedding guests at Marrarraban Gwoza in Borno state.


Zagazola Makama, a counter-insurgency publication focused on the Lake Chad region, reported that many of the victims were said to be returning from a wedding ceremony when the first suicide bomber detonated her explosive near a motor park.


Makama said the suicide bomber was identified as a lady in her early 20s, adding that the injured ones were taken to the hospital in Gwoza.


Also, another bomber, disguised as a mourner, detonated an explosive in Gwoza LGA as residents were preparing for the burial of those killed in the first attack.


Makama said one person reportedly died and 16 others were injured during the attack.


The publication added that Yusuf Lawal, Borno commissioner of police, confirmed the incident.


Meanwhile, the military has imposed a curfew in Gwoza LGA to enable them to secure the town from any further threat.


In March 2024, two people were injured after an improvised explosive device (IED), strapped to a suspected suicide bomber, detonated near a mosque in Biu LGA of Borno state.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).