ALLEGED GRAFT: ICPC CONFIRMS NASIR EL-RUFAI’S ARREST AFTER HIS RELEASE FROM EFCC CUSTODY. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
Alleged Graft: ICPC Confirms Nasir El-rufai’s Arrest After His Release From EFCC Custody PRESS RELEASE  The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) writes to state  that Malam Nasiru El-Rufai the former Governor of Kaduna state is in our custody as at close of work, Wednesday the 18th day of February, 2026.   Malam Nasiru El-Rufai is in the  custody of the Commission in connection with investigations.  J. Okor Odey  Head Media and Public Communications /Spokesperson  ICPC

NIGERIAN RAPIST OLADIPO OSHODI JAILED 25 YEARS IN LONDON. (PHOTO).


 Nigerian rapist Oladipo Oshodi jailed 25 years in London


A Nigerian man, Oladipo Oshodi has been sentenced to 25 years imprisonment for raping a woman, who later jumped from a window to reach safety.

Oshodi, 48 was jailed on Friday, 5 July for violently assaulting and raping a woman after she managed to flee his Dagenham home.

According to the Met Police, Oshodi, 48 of Dagenham appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Friday, 5 July where he was sentenced to 25 years’ imprisonment for two counts of rape, administering a noxious substance, threats to kill, grievous bodily harm and controlling coercive behaviour.

The police said Oshodi was arrested on 12 July, 2023 by detectives from the Met’s East Area Public Protection Unit and was remanded in custody throughout proceedings.

He was convicted on 10 May this year of all counts.

The Met Police report that on the evening of 11 July, 2023, Oshodi had made sexual advances toward a woman, who was known to him, at his home in the Mayesbrook area of Dagenham.

The police said despite the victim clearly stating that she did not want to have sex with Oshodi, during the course of that night, he raped her twice.

He He also subjected her to a beating which she escaped by jumping from a ground floor window onto the street where she collapsed in the middle of the road.

Concerned members of the public called police and carried her off the road to safety.

The police said she was taken to hospital for treatment and was supported by specialist officers.

Detective Constable Serena McGhee said Oshodi is a dangerous man and it was right that he would now serve a long sentence in a place where he would not pose a threat to women, commending the bravery of the victim and the witnesses in this case.

McGhee added that Oshodi showed no remorse throughout the investigation and trial, saying he was pleased that he had been made to face the consequences of his actions.

PC Kayleigh Grafton, who is a specialist officer dealing with victims of sexual offences, said the survivor in this case was fleeing for her life when she jumped onto the street to escape this man.

“I hope that the sentence handed down encourages other women who have been the victim of sexual offences to come forward. We are here to support you and our mission is to keep you safe and support you every step of the way,” Grafton said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

TINUBU ANNOUNCES ARRIVAL OF 4 U.S ATTACK HELICOPTERS. (PHOTO).