PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

SIMI SPEAKS ON DEALING WITH STAGE FRIGHT WHEN PERFORMING NEW SONG. (PHOTO).


 Simi speaks on dealing with stage fright when performing new song


Nigerian singer and performing artiste, Simisola Kosoko, widely known as Simi, has opened up about how she handles stage fright.

The ‘Joromi’ crooner, who revealed that she has a terrible history with stage fright, stated that for her, the first few times of performing a new song live on stage are like “trying on a new pair of shoes that needs adjustments.”

She explained that she had to give her brain time to bond with the song so it could learn to disregard her nervousness.

Sharing a clip of herself rehearsing a song from her latest album, ‘Lost And Found,’ via X, Simi wrote: “The first few times I have to perform a new song (any song) live on stage is like trying on a new pair of shoes that needs adjustments.

“I don’t know why that is. Lol. Maybe it’s cos I have a history with pretty bad stage fright. Now I have to give my brain time to bond with the song so it can learn to disregard me and my nerves.

“Anyway this night, I kept rehearsing this song (maybe overly so), because it was my first time performing it on stage and of course the nerves came. But I have one or two more to go until I get out of the way and my brain takes over lol.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.