LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

NIGERIAN GOVT PLACES END-BAD-GOVERNANCE PROTEST SPONSORS ON WATCHLIST.(PHOTO).


 Nigerian Govt places EndBadGovernance protest sponsors on watchlist


The Nigerian Government has placed sponsors of the nationwide #EndBadGovernance protests on a watchlist.


The Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Immigration Services, NIS, Kemi Nandap, made this known at Defence Headquarters on Tuesday in Abuja, where she spoke at a strategic meeting convened by the Chief of Defence Staff, Gen. Christopher Musa.


She said the persons, who are in the Diaspora, would be arrested immediately they step into the country


MAGIC FM reports that the Defence Chief and heads of intelligence and security agencies were in a closed-door meeting with a view to implementing the crackdown order given by President Bola Tinubu.


Fielding questions from newsmen after the meeting, Nandap said, “We have Diaspora sponsors, they are on our watchlist. They are watchlisted, any attempt they make to come into the country, we’ll be notified and they will be picked up and handed to the appropriate authority.”


According to her, the Immigration Service has, in response to the protests, deployed more officers to land borders and airports to ensure effective manning of the country’s entry and exit points.


She stressed that the agency has also stepped up surveillance to prevent foreign intervention in the country.


The Director-General Department of State Services, DSS, Yusuf Bichi, on his part, said the agency had unmasked some sponsors. But he declined giving further information.


Bichi, who was represented at the meeting by the DSS’ spokesman, Peter Afunanya, said some bank accounts had already been blocked.


He added that some of the persons operating the accounts are staying abroad and they were being monitored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.