A 23-YEAR-OLD NIGERIAN WOMAN IDENTIFIED AS OSARUGBE, HAS DIED IN LIBYA. AFRICAN BEAUTY PRODUCTS. (PHOTO).

Image
  A 23-year-old Nigerian woman identified as Osarugbe, has died in Libya. African beauty products   She passed away at about 11:33am on Friday, April 4, 2025 after battling illness.    Anti-human trafficking advocate, Yakubu Oyiza and her team had been raising money to bring her back to Nigeria for better medical treatment as hospitals in Libya rejected her.    According to Oyiza, documents for burial, autopsy, and land to bury her in Libya have been arranged, all costing approximately 350,000.   She alleged that the family abandoned her since she fell sick and had earlier refused to go to Kano and pick her up the day she was supposed to be brought back to Nigeria.    In a Facebook post on Saturday, April 5, Oyiza revealed that some family members of the deceased called them asking for Osasā€™ properties. African beauty products   ā€œSince yesterday that I called Osaā€™s family and told them their sister passed, they havenā€™t called me back to ...

POLICE ARREST 40-YEAR-OLD MAN WHO KIDNAPPED AND KILLED HIS BROTHER AFTER COLLECTING N15M RANSOM. (PHOTO).


 Police Arrest 40-Year-Old Man Who Kidnapped And K!lled His Brother After Collecting 15Million Naira Ransom


The Kano State Police Command has arrested a 40-year-old man, Abdullahi Alhassan, who connived with one Abdulazeez Adamu, kidnapped and k!lled his brother after collecting N15m ransom in Dawakin Kudi Local Government Area of the state.


The State Commissioner of Police, CP Salman Dogo Garba, who disclosed this when he briefed newsmen at the command headquarters in on Monday, August 12, 2024, said the incident came to light following the arrest of Abdulazeez Adamu, in connection with the abduction of another resident in Dawakin Kudi. 


According to the CP, Abdullahi Alhassanā€™s brother, Aliyu Alhassan, was kidnapped in 2023 and the abductors demanded N60m ransom. 


The abductors later collected N15m but didnā€™t release the victim. 


During preliminary investigation, the principal suspect, Abdulazeez, confessed to have conspired with the first victimā€™s brother, Abdullahi Alhassan, to kidnap him for ransom. 


Upon arrest, Abdullahi Alhassan confessed that they k!lled his brother and the second victim on the day they were kidnapped. 


The Commissioner disclosed that the bodies of the victims have been recovered and deposited at Dawakin Kudu General Hospital. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).