PORTABLE BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS AND APOLOGIZES AGAIN FOR SLAPPING PREACHER. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

Image
  Portable breaks down in tears and apologizes again for slapping preacher Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola, widely known as Portable, broke down in tears as he issued yet another apology following a confrontation with a preacher outside his bar. The singer's apology, which is his second in a row, comes after gospel singer Testimony Jaga gave Portable a three-day ultimatum to apologize to the pastor or face unspecified consequences. The controversial street star explained that his reaction was due to a past traumatic experience involving his sister, who was once attacked by someone posing as a pastor. He added that he would not have slapped the preacher if he knew he was a "true man of God." However, in a recent video, Portable is seen on his knees crying profusely, as he expressed remorse for his actions against the preacher. The singer was surrounded by several people at his bar who were chanting "God is King. Jesus is here."  "I want to say this to a

WHY I CANCELLED MY WEDDING 48HRS BEFORE CEREMONY- NGOZI NWOSU. (PHOTO).



 Why I cancelled my wedding 48hrs before ceremony – Ngozi Nwosu


Veteran actress, Ngozi Nwosu, has shared a personal story revealing that she called off her wedding just two days before the ceremony due to her fiancé’s abusive behaviour.

In a recent interview on the “Talk To B” podcast hosted by Biola Bayo, Nwosu explained that her decision was prompted by a violent incident where she was physically assaulted by her ex-partner while pregnant.

Nwosu stressed that while infidelity might be forgivable, physical abuse is a non-negotiable reason to end a relationship.

She said: “For me, infidelity isn’t enough for you to let go of your man. But, if it’s battery, I advise any woman to, in fact, not take any of their property and run for your life because they will never stop. Once a man lifts his hand on you, he won’t stop.

“I called off my wedding two days before because that day, he gave me the beating of my life. I was pregnant then, and I was like, is this what I’m entering? Because he has never done it before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.