PORTABLE BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS AND APOLOGIZES AGAIN FOR SLAPPING PREACHER. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

Image
  Portable breaks down in tears and apologizes again for slapping preacher Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola, widely known as Portable, broke down in tears as he issued yet another apology following a confrontation with a preacher outside his bar. The singer's apology, which is his second in a row, comes after gospel singer Testimony Jaga gave Portable a three-day ultimatum to apologize to the pastor or face unspecified consequences. The controversial street star explained that his reaction was due to a past traumatic experience involving his sister, who was once attacked by someone posing as a pastor. He added that he would not have slapped the preacher if he knew he was a "true man of God." However, in a recent video, Portable is seen on his knees crying profusely, as he expressed remorse for his actions against the preacher. The singer was surrounded by several people at his bar who were chanting "God is King. Jesus is here."  "I want to say this to a

WOMAN REVEALS THE TRUE STORY BEHIND HER CONTROVERSIAL DIVORCE AND PLEADS FOR FORGIVENESS FROM EX-HUSBAND. (PHOTO).


 Woman Reveals the True Story Behind Her Controversial Divorce and Pleads for Forgiveness from Ex-Husband


A certain lady has taken to Facebook to address her ex-husband, recounting the complex circumstances that led to their controversial divorce. Despite being in love with her boyfriend, she revealed that her marriage was initially arranged to alleviate her family's financial struggles. After moving abroad and establishing herself with her husband's support, she rekindled her relationship with her boyfriend, which led to a pregnancy and the end of her marriage. 


The woman expressed remorse and offered to repay her ex-husband for his financial assistance, hoping to move forward amicably despite the heartbreak and betrayal involved. 


"I'm responding to my husband, the man who said; he married me, sponsored me into a nursing school, took me abroad & I betr@yed him by processing my boyfriend's papers to join me in the States & got pregnant for him… 


Please, I am not here to defend myself but to explain exactly how it happened, so the world can also understand my position in the whole situation.


 I had to drop out of school due to lack of finances. My parents are retired primary school teachers. 


During that very tough period, this guy's mum came to our house & told my mum that she would wish her son to marry me. My parents talked me into it even though they knew, I was already in a serious relationship & so much in love with my boyfriend. 


I didn't have much choice since the guy was based abroad & also doing very well abroad. I felt like this was a God-given opportunity to eradicate p0vérty in my family. On a quest to please my family too. After a few chats with him, our wedding was set in which, he came back to the country & we finalized our marriage.


Now before he traveled back, I pleaded that instead of him being in a haste to process my documents he should register me into nursing school & start processing my documents when am almost about to graduate since it will obviously be expensive if i should school abroad & also so, it can help me get a good job when I finally join him. He was happy, proud of me & even praised me for being smart. 


He finally registered me and also got an apartment which he rented and furnished for me to stay in, so I would be comfortable while I was in school. Just few months before my husband went back. My boyfriend came to me & cr!ed, pleading that he was still very much in love with me. 


I felt real pity for him knowing, he did nothing wrong to me and I was also still very much and deeply in love with him, I couldn't resist taking him back. We started seeing each other again and he even moved in with me.


 So, I started asking my husband for more money and complaining about financial shortages, in which he always sent a huge sum. I used this money to also register my boyfriend into an ICT learning program, so he can graduate with an international standard certificate, which can also help him get a good job abroad. 


We had it discussed & planned that, when I finally move to the States, I'll process his documents while he joins me later. 


Actually, We saw this as a good opportunity that could change our lives. I believed it was God's doing. To cut the long story short. 


Luckily, my visa was ready few months after my graduation. I joined my husband in the States. 


That same week, I immediately started making inquiries on how I could go about getting a job. My husband confessed how proud and happy he was to have an ambitious woman as a wife. 


He even helped me out in getting me a "work permit" and also submitted my CV to several hospitals and that was how I finally got a job... 


However, I was still keeping in touch with my boyfriend. After 4yrs of living abroad, I was already well-established and stable. 


After several trials & failures. My boyfriend's visa finally came out. I actually had no child with my husband for 4years, he was worried. 


We did several tests which always proved that we were both ok. I was indeed taking pills to avoid getting pregnant for him & I also denied him access to my b0dy for 6 months. 


Truth is by this time, my boyfriend was already in the States. I finally got pregnant with my boyfriend. I really didn't care anymore, if my husband found out about us because I was already deeply & madly in love with my Fiancé'.. 


I actually planned on revealing everything to my husband in due time and probably ask for his forgiveness. But somehow he found out on his own before I could.. indeed, I didn't feel remorseful. But instead served him with dv0s papers. My mind was already made up. 


I'm sorry to say, Our marriage from the onset was a shàm, I honestly never loved him. My heart belongs to another. I did what I did out of love,  any w0màn in my shoe will do just same. 


I'm just a lady who's in love, God brought me weakness that, I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm not here to defend myself like I said, but rather to apologize. I'm so sorry, Rowland. You are a good man. 


Even after everything I did. You still asked us to fix our marriage even when I was pregnant for someone else and you kept apologizing, when I'm the one that wronged you. 


Please forgive me. I'm sorry that I can not stay. Pls consider my feelings too, My heart belongs to someone else. It wouldn't be good for us. Thanks so much for signing the dvos papers. 


My Fiancé' and I are ready and willing to repay everything and even more that you've ever done or spent on me, pls name your price. I'm pleading with you that you kindly see me as a sister you helped out of poverty, pls let's not be eném!s but rather be friends. 


I'm sure that my God will repay you and send someone who will love you, just like you deserve Rowland. 


I know this is not you, you're a good man, I believe you came to soc!al média to xp0s me out of frústrat!0n & dpréss!0n. Pls, forgive me & my family. I'm so sorry😭🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.