ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

I DO NOT TAKE ONLINE BACKLASH INTO MY PERSONAL LIFE- SEYI LAW. (PHOTO).


 I Do Not Take Online Backlash Into My Personal Life – Seyi Law

Popular Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law has disclosed how he handles online trolls.


The media personality explained that he separates online negativity from his real-life values and never let it affect him personally.


Seyi Law stated this during an appearance on HIPTV.


He said, “Internet trolls and backlash online, for me, even if I respond, it ends there. I don’t take it into my personal life, you don’t see me outside showing it on my face.


“Some would say that they are E-warriors; as long as I try to be compassionate and kind to people, I am in the right standing with my creator. Once I’m in the right standing with my creator, every other thing doesn’t matter.”


Seyi also drew a clear line between personal insults and defamation, advising against making defamatory claims without proof.


“For those who reply and those who choose to arrest anyone that has defamed then, I don’t advise them otherwise. You can insult someone and you can abuse them but don’t defame them. Don’t say they collected money when you didn’t see them collect money, don’t call them ashawo when you didn’t see them involved in prostitution.


“When a person insults me, those things don’t matter to me, that is your problem but don’t defame. Don’t cross the boundary that will take you to jail. The one’s that I feel I can reply, I reply and the ones that I don’t seem necessary, I ignore,” he concluded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.