A 7-YEAR-OLD GIRL WAS FATALLY STA-BBED BY AN ADULT FEMALE IN A VICOUS ATTACK WHILE SHE SIMPLY WALKED ON A SIDEWALK. (PHOTO).

Image
 A 7-year-old girl was fatally sta-bbed by an adult female in a vicous attack while she simply walked on a sidewalk.  This deeply disturbing incident, occurred at 11:55 a.m. yesterday, Saturday, October 3rd, in Chicago, Illinois.  On that fateful morning, little Edimari Chacon was blissfully unaware of the mortal danger lurking in her peripheral. She was strolling down the block on South Cottage Grove Avenue, enjoying a beautiful day. Video shows her holding hands with a loved one while strolling.  Unfortunately, for Edimari, everything was going to end for her in just a few more steps. As she walked along, an adult woman (who remains unidentified at this time) quickly approached her while brandishing a blade.  This sick individual couldn't even face up to her own disgusting actions. She began fatally attacking little Edimari from behind. The young girl suffered multiple st@b wounds and never even saw d*ath coming for her. She went from bl**ding out on the pavem...

I HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS FOR MY DEATH- WOLE SOYINKA. (PHOTO).


 I have made arrangements for my death – Wole Soyinka


Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, has revealed that he has made arrangements for his transition from life.

Soyinka, who turned 90 on 13 July, 2024, a milestone celebrated globally, made this statement in an exclusive interview with Larry Madowo, host of CNN’s African Voices Changemakers and Playmakers series.


The interview, first aired on CNN on Saturday, 21 September 2024, covered a range of topics, including Soyinka’s writing, activism, life in prison, and the Nobel Prize in Literature, which he won in 1986.

Towards the end of the interview, Madowo asked the literary icon, “Now that you have your own legal piece of earth here, what is your new future?”

In response, Soyinka, while hinting at his future, remarked that he had made arrangements for his transition. “I don’t want to be morbid, but my transition is my future. I’ve made arrangements for that within the estate.”


Taken aback by the reply, Madowo laughed and responded, “That is the most morbid answer anybody has ever given me. ‘I have made arrangements for my death?’”


Soyinka replied, “Many people don’t like to hear it. As I say all the time, and I won’t go into detail here, in fact, CNN, everybody knows what we’re talking about. It’s where we are all headed. It’s a future for everybody.”

Madowo, still surprised, interjected, “But before you die…”

Later, Soyinka tempered his remarks, offering a more grounded response about his immediate plans.


“In terms of productivity, the immediate thing is to go on a vacation. Take a resolution — which will be attested judicially — not to grant any more interviews, certainly not writing, but to resume activities that gave me pleasure and that I consciously cut off to pursue my vocation. I’m not going to sit idle.”

He added, “I would also like to get into a vehicle, somewhere in the world, and sit for a week or two as a tourist. I’m looking forward to that.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.