NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).

Image
 Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...

SOCIAL MEDIA RANT: OSIMHEN YET TO APOLOGIZE- FINIILDI GEORGE. (PHOTO).


 Social media rant: Osimhen yet to apologize – Finidi George


Former Super Eagles head coach, Finidi George, says Victor Osimhen has yet to apologise for the viral social media rant that disrespected him.


Daily Trust had reported how the Nigerian international went live on Instagram to counter claims that Finidi accused him of feigning an injury to avoid participating in the 2026 World Cup qualifiers against South Africa and Benin Republic.


After the rant, the Galatasaray forward was widely criticized on social media with top sporting figures urging him to apologize.


In an interview with Nigeria Info FM, Finidi, who is now in charge of Nigeria Premier Football League (NPFL) side, Rivers United, revealed he reached out to Osimhen to resolve the issue.


“I sent him a message that it was not the best way, just someone telling you that coach said that and you’re talking about me like I said it in an interview,” Finidi said.


“From that point I didn’t hear from him, I moved on and I wish everybody well, only God will judge”.


Asked if the forward should have been sanctioned with a ban from the Super Eagles, Finidi replied: “I don’t know, he is there already, let him be. We cannot crucify him, he has made a mistake, we have moved on and life goes on.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.