“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

KAREN IGHO CRIES OUT ABOUT HER DIVORCE AND HER WHITE HUSBAND PLANNING TO TAKE HER CHILDREN AWAY FROM HER. (PHOTO) .


Big brother star 'Karen Igho' is really going through a lot as she post this messages today on social media. 


"I'm going through a divorce with my husband,I have been homeless for a year and I have been hurt sexually and physically so if anything happens ask or hold the man who brought me to a country where and I know no one,he is trying to take children away by saying I'm mentally sick. 
God Almighty bless Nigeria and  Africa my heart pray for your daughter of the soil,I have been through so much this past year,please African pray for my children and I In case you don't  you hear from me again know that I have been killed, am not sick mentally and don't do drugs"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.